To be honest with y'all, I'm not a big fan of blogger but look what I am doing right now. Sounds funny but well it is my friend pam idea that I should try to put up a blog, it might inspire other people. Well I guess she's right! So here I am doing this stuff. I'm having a hard time doing this OMG!
I'm pregnant and I easily get bored. So I come up to Makeup clinic in one of my neighbor yesterday, Where I found Ms. Kreisha brown..thats my first blog..
but my second blog is this! I tried to transform Ms. Kristen and her Yaya Ate linda from simple to elegant..
guess who's this girl???
Well She's Ate Linda, Who knows that she's very elegant and who will know that she's a maid? right no one... She's very pretty!!!
And this is Ms. Kristen Mae Sefasi my neighbor and a friend. Well after doing her make up, She went out with his boyfriend and she told me that her boyfriend is asking her to be his wife... Ahhhhhh so sweet..
So i guess My baby is a girl right?!!!hahahahhaa


Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento